Red Bull LAN hits Seattle this weekend. In addition to the high level StarCraft II strategy and execution, we're looking forward to seeing what victory celebrations the eight elite players have brought with them.
Unlike online gaming, LAN games allow players to trash talk their opponents face-to-face, and over the years, victory celebrations have been elevated into an art form. Here are some of our favorites...
1. Pumps and a Bump Style
Lee "FireBatHero" Sung Eun is one of the O.G. victory celebrators and here's a classic...
2. Too Hot for Clothes
Here's another good one from FireBatHero, who is also known for his grand entrances. We recognize that StarCraft is a national sport in South Korea, but still...
3. Future's So Bright, Gotta Wear Shades
If there's a player to take the baton from FireBatHero, it may be 18-year-old Korean player Won Lee Sak, known as PartinG, one of the best StarCraft II players in the world.
4. Damn, Did He Really Just Do That?
5. The Murlock Suit. 'Nuff Said.
Did we miss any good ones? Let us know in the comments below.
Follow Red Bull Gaming on Twitter for more news and updates.
- Red Bull LAN: New and Improved Website!
- Red Bull Battlegrounds Austin Recap Video
- Sign up for our SPAM newsletter to get more great stories sent straight to your inbox!