Red Bull launched the Red Bull Racing Challenge for iPhone today, offering the chance to win a day at the team’s factory and experience the ultimate racing thrill: the team simulator.
The contest is entered via Red Bull Racing Team's official iPhone game, which is available for free until the end of the Australian Grand Prix. To download a copy of the game, please go to iTunes.
Contestants have to demonstrate their racing skills and turn in the fastest times at different tracks and weather conditions.
As well as the main prize, there are also separate contests run over each of the remaining grand prix weekends to win official team merchandise and autograph cards from Red Bull Racing drivers Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber.
The Red Bull Racing Challenge game was developed by game experts Artificial Life in association with the team and features six tracks, different weather conditions and the challenge of the pit stop.
As well as the contest, the game features:
• Racing around six circuits including China, Great Britain, Monte Carlo and Australia.
• The chance to learn the tracks in practice and set the fastest time in Qualifying
• Test your reaction time with the unique in-game pit stop challenge
• Race a friend through every turn in the Multiplayer mode (requires Bluetooth)
• Customize races by selecting the track, weather and difficulty
• Choose from three control schemes using the iPhone’s multi-touch screen and accelerometer
• Join in a quiz at the Red Bull Energy Station to unlock team video clips
• Unlike the actual car, this RB5 comes with an in-car stereo so you can rock as you race with Twin Atlantic
• Show off your best lap times and championship trophies on Facebook and Twitter
Further details about the contest and alternative entry method can be found HERE.