Today sees the launch of the latest version of the Red Bull Racing Challenge – actually two new versions: one for the iPad and a lite (FREE!) version for your iPhone.
Both were created by gaming experts Artificial Life. The iPad version means all that glorious racing competition is bigger than ever and, amazingly, the iPad is exactly the same dimensions as an RB6 steering wheel. Well, almost.
The lite version of the iPhone game is free and while it doesn’t have the same number of tracks available, you do get the chance to follow @redbullf1spy on Twitter and to race circuits in England and China.
Don’t forget - if you do get the fully paid-up game there’s the chance to win yourself a day at the team’s Factory and experience the ultimate racing thrill: the team simulator and loads of other prizes. You’ll find details of the contest here
To download a copy of the game, please go to iTunes
The Red Bull Racing Challenge features six tracks, different weather conditions and the challenge of the pit stop. As well as the contest, the game features:
• Racing around six circuits including China, Great Britain, Monte Carlo and Australia
• The chance to learn the tracks in practice and to set the fastest time in Qualifying
• Test your reaction time with the unique in-game pit stop challenge
• Race a friend through every turn in the Multiplayer mode (requires Bluetooth)
• Customize races by selecting the track, weather and difficulty
• Choose from three control schemes using the iPhone’s multi-touch screen and accelerometer
• Join in a quiz at the Red Bull Energy Station to unlock team video clips
• Unlike the actual car, this RB5 comes with an in-car stereo so you can rock with Twin Atlantic as you race
• Show off your best lap times and championship trophies on Facebook and Twitter.
Further details about the contest and alternative entry method can be found HERE