Red Bull Butter Cup is a contest series that showcases creativity in technical flatland trickery at Sierra at Tahoe in Twin Bridges, CA.
This snowboarding contest series is all about going back to the basics of what made us all fall in love with shredding in the first place: FUN!
Butter up and cut loose on the custom Red Bull butter pads. Be sure to bring your best bag of tricks.
- Style and creativity is the name of the game and the competition is hot so the cream will rise to the top.
- The jam session format keeps the action flowing while riders battle in Pro and Am divisions for cash and fresh gear.
- Only trick sequences that include buttering will count so step it up, hit the snow and bring your "A" game.
Date and Time:
Saturday, March 5, 2011
- Registration: 10am -11am
- Open Practice: 11am - 12pm
- Am Qualifying Jam: 12pm - 1pm
- Pro Qualifying Jam: 1pm - 2pm
- Am & Pro Finals: 2pm - 3pm
- Awards: 3pm
1111 Sierra at Tahoe Road Twin Bridges, CA
Look for #buttercup on Twitter.
Follow Red Bull on Twitter: @redbull