Red Bull Gypsy Café is not just a Red Dirt music festival. It is a gathering of some of the genre’s greatest talent, both then a now, at the birthplace of Red Dirt music—Stillwater, OK. The event name, Gypsy Café, pays homage to the site at "The Farm" where jam sessions sprung up over the years. On April 15th we'll pack four venues with acoustic performances by artists that started, grew and continue to build the movement called Red Dirt music.
All proceeds from this event will go to create the Red Dirt Relief Fund, a non-profit organization founded and administrated by Red Dirt musicians in Stillwater to offer assistance to musicians in times of need
Date / Time / Location:
April 15, 2011
The College Bar - 319 S. Washington
- 8:00 pm Monica Taylor, Rick Reiley
- 9:00 pm Bob Wiles, Brad James
- 10:00 pm Gene Collier, Travis Kidd
- 11:00 pm Steve Rice , Jake Moffat
Stonewall Tavern -115 S. Knoblock
- 8:00 pm Randy Pease, Don Morris
- 9:00 pm Mike McClure, Randy Crouch
- 10:00 pm Susan Herndon, Scott Evans
- 11:00 pm Joe Baxter, Larry Spears
Eskimo Joe's - 501 W. Elm St.
- 8:00 pm Ben Han, Greg Jacobs
- 9:00 pm Kevin Welch, Dustin Welch
- 10:00 pm Stoney LaRue, John Cooper
- 11:00 pm Jimmy LaFave, Chris Bell
Outlaws - 501 S. Washington
- 7:30 pm Bo Phillips, Sam Naifeh
- 8:30 pm Bill Erickson, Joe Mack
- 9:30 pm Chuck Dunlap, Don Wood
- 10:30 pm Tom Skinner, Brad Piccolo
- 11:30 pm Cody Canada , John Parker Milsap
ProTix.com 866-977-6849 or it's partner outlets. Service charges may apply.
- $20 pass good for entry to all venues ($15 with valid student I.D.)
- Limited to the first 200. All Pass tickets will be will-call and instruct you to pick up at the Box Office.
- There will be a box office at each venue, so just show your ticket at the first spot you see music and they'll give you a wristband good for all venues!
$8 per venue in advance or at the door
Follow Red Bull on Twitter: @RedBull