Four up & coming, underground rap groups on a 7 city educational & promotional tour on the Scenic Cruiser will be schooled on the lessons of how to succeed in the music business by some of the south's legends in the rap game (both musicians & industry professionals). On each leg of the tour, lessons will be taught while driving from city to city & when they bus arrives in each city, the groups will travel to malls, record stores, boutique shops, flea markets, local hotspots, etc to hustle their merch, promote the tour, hang posters, etc.
In the end, each of these 4 groups will have earned many new contacts in cities that will help them in their future touring endeavors, as well as have their music & paths exposed & critiqued by some of the top rap industry professionals, & at the same time provided with a springboard for growth.
Acts on Entire Tour:
- The Niceguys
- Kydd Jones
- DJ Sober
- 2/1/2012 - Mannie Fresh - Houston Warehouse Live 813 Saint Emanuel St.
- 2/2/2012 - Paul Wall - Fort Worth The Aardvark 2905 W. Berry St.
- 2/3/2012 - Chingo Bling - Dallas Prophet Bar (big room) 2513 Main St.
- 2/4/2012 - Special Guests: Cold Cris & Nancy Byron (not performing) - Austin Scoot Inn 1308 E. 4th St.
- 2/6/2012 - Michael 5000 Watts - San Antonio On the Half Shell 202 Navarro St. Michael
- 2/7/2012 - Bun B - Corpus Christi House of Rock 511 Starr St.
Follow Red Bull on Twitter: @redbull