Red Bull Butter Cup showcases creativity in technical flatland trickery and it's all about going back to the basics of what made us all fall in love with shredding in the first place: FUN!
Butter up and cut loose on the custom Red Bull butter pads and a one of a kind course from the Northstar-At-Tahoe Terrain Park Crew. Be sure to bring your best bag of tricks.
- Style and creativity is the name of the game and the competition is hot so the cream will rise to the top.
- The jam session format keeps the action flowing while riders battle in Pro and Am divisions for cash and fresh gear.
Date and Time:
March 26th, 2011
- 9:00 - 11:00 am Registration next to the Oakley store in the Village
- 11:00 am -12:00 pm Open Practice
- 12:00 -1:00 pm Am Qualifying Jam
- 1:00 - 2:00 pm Pro Qualifying Jam
- 2:00 - 3:00 pm Am & Pro FInals
- 3:30 pm Awards at TC's Pub in the village
Am & Women $5
There is a 100 rider maximum for this event.
Helmets required for participants under 18
Participants under 18 must have a parent/guardian present to sign the liability waiver
Am: Lots of Loot from our Sponsors (Forum, Oakley, Neff, Nike 6.0, Snowboarder Magazine)
Pro: Cash (all cash from pro registration goes towards prize money)
Women: The top girl will receive a head to toe outfit courtesy of Oakley
Look for #buttercup on Twitter.
Follow Red Bull on Twitter: @redbull