- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Southwick: AMA Motocross 2012
- Dungey takes a post-crash pit stop in Southwick
- Aug 11, 2012
- Ryan Dungey
- Jeff Kardas/Red Bull Media House North America, Inc.
- About this Image
- While holding down the lead, Dungey was forced to make a rare and impromptu pit stop after losing too much fuel during a moto two crash.
Ken Roczen continues his untarnished podium streak in the 2013 AMA Supercross series with a second in San Diego, while Red Bull KTM teammate Ryan Dungey finishes third in the 450 class.
Despite a mechanical issue and a crash in the Last Chance Qualifier, Ryan Dungey pushed through to win in Anaheim, with Ken Roczen also earning victory in the Lites class.
Dungey and Fiolek Top Out at Lake Elsinore Sep 10, 2012
Ryan Dungey wraps up the 2012 outdoor series with his tenth straight overall win, while Ashley Fiolek secures the points to earn her fourth career WMX Championship title.
Steel City: The Wins Keep Coming for Ryan Dungey Sep 3, 2012
Even with the 2012 AMA Motocross Championship title already in the bag, Ryan Dungey didn’t hold back at the Steel City national, taking another dominant overall win.
Dungey and Fiolek Log Wins in Southwick Aug 13, 2012
Ryan Dungey recovered well from a moto two crash and pit stop to take the overall win in Southwick, while Ashley Fiolek led every lap for a dominant victory.
Washougal Win is Sixth Straight for Dungey Jul 23, 2012
Ryan Dungey emerged from Washington with yet another overall victory, while Ashley Fiolek earned wins in both motos to take the women’s overall, as well.