- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Los Angeles AMA Supercross Gallery
- Cole Seely in Los Angeles
- Jan 22, 2011
- Garth Milan
- Garth Milan/Red Bull Photofiles
- About this Image
- TLD/Honda/Red Bull’s Cole Seely was on fire in L.A., leading every lap of the Lites main en route to his first-ever Supercross win.
Roczen Pulls First Supercross Victory in Vegas May 9, 2011
Ken Roczen, the rookie from Germany, scored his first Supercross Lites win in Las Vegas, while James Stewart suffered a race-ending crash that dashed his hopes of a win at the series finale.
Brain Buckets: Keeping Red Bull's MX Riders Safe Apr 19, 2011
Sure, the trick parts on the MX machines of Red Bull riders like James Stewart and Cole Seely are important to their success, but nothing is as critical - or as personalized - as their helmets.
Stewart Lands on the Podium in San Diego Feb 21, 2011
Red Bull’s James Stewart posts a top-three finish at stop seven of the 2011 AMA Supercross series at Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego, with Andrew Short and Mike Alessi cracking the top ten.
James Stewart dominates wire-to-wire in Anaheim, easily winning both his heat race and the main. Germany's Kyle Roczen had a great showing as well, earning his first-ever Supercross podium.