- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Seattle AMA Supercross Gallery
- Cole Seely at the Seattle AMA Supercross race
- Apr 16, 2011
- Garth Milan/Red Bull Content Pool
- About this Image
- TLD/Red Bull’s Cole Seely came to Seattle with a ton of confidence after much success aboard Josh Grant’s CRF450R in the East Coast rounds. Seely took the holeshot and never looked back for his second win of the season in the Lites class.
Brain Buckets: Keeping Red Bull's MX Riders Safe Apr 19, 2011
Sure, the trick parts on the MX machines of Red Bull riders like James Stewart and Cole Seely are important to their success, but nothing is as critical - or as personalized - as their helmets.
Stewart and Seely Take Wins in Seattle Apr 18, 2011
James Stewart takes a pivotal victory - his second in a row - at the Seattle Supercross race, and Cole Seely returns to the West Coast Lites series with a return to the top of the podium.
Top 5 Finish for Andrew Short in Jacksonville Mar 21, 2011
Disaster strikes for James Stewart in his home-state Supercross race, but Andrew Short and Mike Alessi power on to pull fifth and seventh-place finishes, respectively.
James Stewart dominates wire-to-wire in Anaheim, easily winning both his heat race and the main. Germany's Kyle Roczen had a great showing as well, earning his first-ever Supercross podium.
Dodger Stadium hosted its first-ever Supercross event on Saturday, with James Stewart battling to second in the main and Cole Seely taking his first-ever win in the Supercross Lites class.