- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Anaheim 1: AMA Supercross 2012
- Ryan Dungey at the Supercross opener in Anaheim
- Jan 7, 2012
- Garth Milan/Red Bull Media House North America, Inc.
- About this Image
- There was a ton of hype surrounding Ryan Dungey’s debut AMA Supercross ride aboard his Factory Red Bull KTM450 SX-F, and Dungey surpassed all expectations with a podium finish on his new ride.
Marvin Musquin Earns Second Straight Supercross Win Mar 18, 2013
Red Bull KTM's Marvin Musquin scores an amazing come-from-behind 250SX victory in Indianapolis, while Ryan Dungey and James Stewart land in second and third, respectively, in the 450SX class.
The Daytona Supercross is always a test of endurance, and Marvin Musquin passed with flying colors, taking his first AMA SX win in the 250 class while Ryan Dungey wrapped up second in the 450 class.
James Stewart Takes a Huge Supercross Win in Atlanta Feb 25, 2013
James Stewart takes his first win of the 2013 AMA Supercross season in dominant fashion, leading wire-to-wire in both his heat race and the main in Atlanta.
Another Podium Finish for Ryan Dungey in Dallas Feb 18, 2013
Dallas brings good and bad news for Red Bull Supercross team riders, as Ryan Dungey finishes third, James Stewart suffers a mechanical problem and Marvin Musquin battles back from an early crash.
Ryan Dungey Wins Big in Atlanta Feb 27, 2012
The Atlanta Supercross, always among the biggest events of any given season, saw 70,000 fans pack the Georgia Dome to witness Ryan Dungey take a critical victory.