- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- 2011 AMA Supercross Gallery, Anaheim 1
- Mike Alessi leads Andrew Short at Anaheim 1, 2011
- Jan 8, 2011
- Garth Milan
- Garth Milan/Red Bull Photofiles
- About this Image
- Red Bull KTM’s Mike Alessi charges through the pack in his first Supercross since 2009.
Ken Roczen Snags Second in Salt Lake City May 2, 2011
German Red Bull rider Ken Roczen returns to the Lites series with a second in SLC, while red-hot James Stewart loses momentum and championship hopes after several unfortunate crashes.
Top 5 Finish for Andrew Short in Jacksonville Mar 21, 2011
Disaster strikes for James Stewart in his home-state Supercross race, but Andrew Short and Mike Alessi power on to pull fifth and seventh-place finishes, respectively.
James Stewart dominates wire-to-wire in Anaheim, easily winning both his heat race and the main. Germany's Kyle Roczen had a great showing as well, earning his first-ever Supercross podium.
The first-ever AMA Supercross stop at Raider Stadium in Oakland, California, brings the second win of the season for James Stewart, who is now leading overall points for 2011.
Dodger Stadium hosted its first-ever Supercross event on Saturday, with James Stewart battling to second in the main and Cole Seely taking his first-ever win in the Supercross Lites class.