- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Music & Entertainment
- Bouncing Cats L.A. Premiere
- Abramz leaves his mark on L.A.
- Nov 16, 2010
- Carlo Cruz
- Carlo Cruz/Red Bull Photofiles
- About this Image
- At the Bouncing Cats Los Angeles premiere at the Downtown Independent theater on November 16, hundreds of Angelenos were captivated by the inspiring and provocative story of a Ugandan man who is using his passion for hip hop to unify a community of youth in Uganda while encouraging social responsibility around the world.
Watch Crazy Legs' Final B-Boy Battle on CNN Aug 13, 2012
Crazy Legs, the legendary breakdancer and leader of the Rock Steady Crew, is the subject of a series airing on CNN. Check out the first installment...
Bouncing Cats: Crazy Legs and Abramz Reunite Dec 19, 2011
At a special screening of Bouncing Cats -- the inspiring documentary of one man's attempt to use the power of hip-hop for positive social change in Uganda -- Crazy Legs from the Rock Steady Crew and...
Hip-Hop Hope: Bouncing Cats Oct 28, 2011
Hip-hop has the power to transform. Proof lies in the slums of Kampala, Uganda, where the break-dancing project started by an AIDS orphan is healing a war-torn generation.
CMU will be hosting a special screening of the critically acclaimed documentary Bouncing Cats at...Go To Event
On April 14, 2011 UT - Knoxville hosts a special screening of Bouncing Cats, the critically...Go To Event