- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Dallas: AMA Supercross 2012
- James Stewart in the Dallas Supercross Main
- Feb 18, 2012
- James Stewart
- Garth Milan/Red Bull Media House North America, Inc.
- About this Image
- After a mediocre jump out of the gate, Stewart rounded lap one of the main event just outside the top-ten but made some quick passes to move into sixth by the end of lap two.
Ken Roczen continues his untarnished podium streak in the 2013 AMA Supercross series with a second in San Diego, while Red Bull KTM teammate Ryan Dungey finishes third in the 450 class.
Despite a mechanical issue and a crash in the Last Chance Qualifier, Ryan Dungey pushed through to win in Anaheim, with Ken Roczen also earning victory in the Lites class.
After three consecutive second-place finishes so far this season, Ken Roczen pushed past Cole Seely in Oakland to take the win. Red Bull KTM teammate Ryan Dungey finished on the 450SX podium, as well.
Consistency is key for Ken Roczen as he earned his third consecutive second-place finish in as many races on Saturday when the 2013 AMA Supercross series returned to Anaheim.
For the second week in a row, Red Bull KTM's Ken Roczen landed on the AMA Supercross series podium in second. James Stewart and Ryan Dungey faced some challenges in Phoenix, however...