- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Dallas AMA Supercross Gallery
- James Stewart at the Dallas AMA Supercross race
- Apr 2, 2011
- James Stewart
- Matt Pavelek/Red Bull Content Pool
- About this Image
- JS7 quickly remounted with thirteen laps remaining, but potential bike damage threatened his forward progress. As smoke poured out of James’ engine, he could only put his head down and charge to close the sizable gap to the leaders.
Brain Buckets: Keeping Red Bull's MX Riders Safe Apr 19, 2011
Sure, the trick parts on the MX machines of Red Bull riders like James Stewart and Cole Seely are important to their success, but nothing is as critical - or as personalized - as their helmets.
Dallas Delivers Another Fourth for Stewart Apr 4, 2011
James Stewart makes contact with Chad Reed again while battling for a top spot in Dallas, emerging from the crash to power back to a fourth-place finish.
Top 5 Finish for Andrew Short in Jacksonville Mar 21, 2011
Disaster strikes for James Stewart in his home-state Supercross race, but Andrew Short and Mike Alessi power on to pull fifth and seventh-place finishes, respectively.
James Stewart dominates wire-to-wire in Anaheim, easily winning both his heat race and the main. Germany's Kyle Roczen had a great showing as well, earning his first-ever Supercross podium.