- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Formula 1
- Burning Rubber: Red Bull Racing Around the World
- David Coulthard in Copenhagen, 2012
- Samo Vidic/Red Bull Media House
- About this Image
- David Coulthard, a Red Bull Racing ambassador, was recently in Copenhagen, Denmark, with the team's Running Showcar. The former F1 driver lit up the tires in the public event, thus continuing a long-standing tradition in presentations of the team's championship-winning equipment.
Check out our final edit of the RB7 driving the 1.5-mile long Lincoln Tunnel from Weehawken, New Jersey, to Manhattan and back again. No filler, no riff raff, just the sweet sounds of the...
F1: Buzz Around the Circuit Sep 4, 2012
What people are still talking about after the Belgium Grand Prix: From Lewis Hamilton's revealing tweets to Sebastian Vettel suddenly jumping to second in the championship.
Red Bull Racing F1 Car Sings National Anthem Aug 14, 2012
Red Bull Racing's F1 cars can win world championships. But did you know they can also sing the national anthem? Click over to listen.
Rhys Millen raced up the legendary mountain in Colorado in a world record 9 minutes and 46.164 seconds. Check out the in-car video of the record run.
Burning F1 Rubber Around the World Jul 31, 2012
As the Formula One season heads into its summer hiatus, we take a quick look back at the very best bits and places Red Bull Racing ran the Running Showcar in the last 12 months, including Cape Town,...
Cruise Control Sep 28, 2011
The actor’s expert turn behind the wheel of a Formula One car showed stunt drivers that Tom Cruise must have a lot of free time.