- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Hangtown: AMA Motocross 2012
- James Stewart prepping for the start of the season at Hangtown
- May 19, 2012
- James Stewart
- Garth Milan // Red Bull Media House North America, Inc.
- About this Image
- After a four-year hiatus from racing the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship series, James Stewart returned to action on Saturday aboard a Suzuki at the series-opening Hangtown Motocross Classic, and quickly served notice that he's back and means business with dominant 1-1 moto finishes for first-place overall.
Ken Roczen continues his untarnished podium streak in the 2013 AMA Supercross series with a second in San Diego, while Red Bull KTM teammate Ryan Dungey finishes third in the 450 class.
Despite a mechanical issue and a crash in the Last Chance Qualifier, Ryan Dungey pushed through to win in Anaheim, with Ken Roczen also earning victory in the Lites class.
After three consecutive second-place finishes so far this season, Ken Roczen pushed past Cole Seely in Oakland to take the win. Red Bull KTM teammate Ryan Dungey finished on the 450SX podium, as well.
For the second week in a row, Red Bull KTM's Ken Roczen landed on the AMA Supercross series podium in second. James Stewart and Ryan Dungey faced some challenges in Phoenix, however...
Red Bull KTM rider Ken Roczen put his stamp on the 2012 Motocross of Nations in helping Team Germany win for the first time ever in the event's 66-year history. The 18-year-old Roczen used his...