- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Hangtown: AMA Motocross 2012
- Ryan Dungey through the sand in Hangtown
- May 19, 2012
- Garth Milan // Red Bull Media House North America, Inc.
- About this Image
- Red Bull KTM’s Ryan Dungey had a solid day of his own at Hangtown, piloting his factory 450 SX-F to 3-2 moto finishes for second-place overall behind Stewart.
Ken Roczen continues his untarnished podium streak in the 2013 AMA Supercross series with a second in San Diego, while Red Bull KTM teammate Ryan Dungey finishes third in the 450 class.
Despite a mechanical issue and a crash in the Last Chance Qualifier, Ryan Dungey pushed through to win in Anaheim, with Ken Roczen also earning victory in the Lites class.
After three consecutive second-place finishes so far this season, Ken Roczen pushed past Cole Seely in Oakland to take the win. Red Bull KTM teammate Ryan Dungey finished on the 450SX podium, as well.
For the second week in a row, Red Bull KTM's Ken Roczen landed on the AMA Supercross series podium in second. James Stewart and Ryan Dungey faced some challenges in Phoenix, however...
Red Bull KTM rider Ken Roczen put his stamp on the 2012 Motocross of Nations in helping Team Germany win for the first time ever in the event's 66-year history. The 18-year-old Roczen used his...