- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- James Stewart Testing His New Ride
- James Stewart lets it hang out on his new bike at his home track
- Nov 27, 2011
- James Stewart
- Garth Milan/Red Bull Media House North America, Inc.
- About this Image
- You have undoubtedly heard the news that Supercross superstar James Stewart will be joining the mighty JGR Motorsports squadron for 2012 and beyond. Well, the time has come for the team to begin testing and preparing the SX Champ’s highly-modified Yamaha YZ450F for the first race of the season, which will take place at Anaheim Stadium on January 7th. James is so ecstatic with testing thus far that he invited us out to his home track in Florida recently to take a look at his progress.
JS7 Outsider: James Stewart Rallies at RedBud Jul 12, 2012
After a four-week break from the AMA Pro Motocross Championship, James Stewart returned at Red Bud in Michigan for round six of the series. Even with championship hopes out the window, James focused...
JS7 Outsider: James Stewart Deals with an Injury Jun 15, 2012
In episode three of “JS7 Outsider,” the video series following James Stewart through the 2012 outdoor motocross season, we return to Colorado to see how James feels about riding Moto 2 after a crash...
JS7 Outsider: James Stewart Flies at Freestone Jun 8, 2012
As the "JS7 Outsider" video series continues, we touch down at Freestone Raceway in Wortham, Texas, for round two of the 2012 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship. JS7 goes two-for-two in his motos,...
James Stewart Testing His New Suzuki May 7, 2012
Get an exclusive and extended look at James Stewart tearing up his private track on his new Suzuki. After the session, James talks about the recent changes and the road ahead -- with a new bike and...
James Stewart AMA Spring Championship Mar 9, 2012
JS7 himself checks in from the first annual James Stewart AMA Spring Championship in Texas. James partnered with Freestone County Raceway to form the event, which ran from February 28 - March 3 and...
James Stewart: Back on Track Jan 6, 2012
Always more than a motocross racer, James Stewart has been both hero and villain. As the twilight of his career nears, one of the most dominant performers gets another chance to prove them all wrong.