- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Las Vegas AMA Supercross Gallery
- James Stewart at the Las Vegas Superross finale
- May 7, 2011
- James Stewart
- Matt Pavelek/Red Bull Content Pool
- About this Image
- Sam Boyd Stadium in Las Vegas is the only stop on the entire Supercross circuit that allows for a section of the track to be placed outside of the stadium walls. Here, JS7 shows us the fast line on his way back in.
Roczen Pulls First Supercross Victory in Vegas May 9, 2011
Ken Roczen, the rookie from Germany, scored his first Supercross Lites win in Las Vegas, while James Stewart suffered a race-ending crash that dashed his hopes of a win at the series finale.
Ken Roczen Snags Second in Salt Lake City May 2, 2011
German Red Bull rider Ken Roczen returns to the Lites series with a second in SLC, while red-hot James Stewart loses momentum and championship hopes after several unfortunate crashes.
James Stewart dominates wire-to-wire in Anaheim, easily winning both his heat race and the main. Germany's Kyle Roczen had a great showing as well, earning his first-ever Supercross podium.
The first-ever AMA Supercross stop at Raider Stadium in Oakland, California, brings the second win of the season for James Stewart, who is now leading overall points for 2011.