- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Las Vegas AMA Supercross Gallery
- James Stewart during qualifying in Las Vegas
- May 7, 2011
- James Stewart
- Matt Pavelek/Red Bull Content Pool
- About this Image
- The Vegas SX circuit is infamous for its slick, hard-packed and blue-grooved soil thanks to hot air temps and the gusty desert breeze, but JS7 was still as aggressive as ever during the timed qualifying sessions.
Roczen Pulls First Supercross Victory in Vegas May 9, 2011
Ken Roczen, the rookie from Germany, scored his first Supercross Lites win in Las Vegas, while James Stewart suffered a race-ending crash that dashed his hopes of a win at the series finale.
Ken Roczen Snags Second in Salt Lake City May 2, 2011
German Red Bull rider Ken Roczen returns to the Lites series with a second in SLC, while red-hot James Stewart loses momentum and championship hopes after several unfortunate crashes.
James Stewart dominates wire-to-wire in Anaheim, easily winning both his heat race and the main. Germany's Kyle Roczen had a great showing as well, earning his first-ever Supercross podium.
The first-ever AMA Supercross stop at Raider Stadium in Oakland, California, brings the second win of the season for James Stewart, who is now leading overall points for 2011.