- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Participant Events
- Red Bull Flugtag
- Red Bull Flugtag: Philadelphia Gallery
- Team It's Always Sunny in Space at Red Bull Flugtag Philadelphia
- Sep 4, 2010
- Garth Milan
- Red Bull Flugtag 2010 - Philadelphia
- Garth Milan/Red Bull Photofiles
- About this Image
- Nearly 85,000 Red Bull Flugtag fans packed the Camden Waterfront in Philly on Labor Day weekend to watch human powered flying machines plunge into the Delaware River. Flying clocks, crash test dummies and a dodo bird were among the 32 crafts that took flight off the 26-foot flight deck. The winner, team Giant Flying Llama, took first place with their baseball-inspired hat and uniforms that ignited the Philly crowd and recorded a flight of 42 feet. Second was a Philly favorite, the Liberty Bell-inspired team Let Freedom Wing. Team BUMBLE, whose Christmas theme was slightly out of season, finished third. Bringing the People’s Choice Award back to the Garden State, the crowd went cuckoo for Five Guys One Clock.
Every single rule in the aviation handbook will be broken when Red Bull Flugtag lands in San...Go To Event
Red Bull Flugtag challenges teams of everyday people to build homemade, human-powered flying...Go To Event
Red Bull Flugtag Philly: Team Breakdown Sep 6, 2012
The Philadelphia area will soon be deluged with creative flying crafts, silly skits and good times as Red Bull Flugtag makes its return to the city on September 15. Take a look at some of the mayhem...
Flying in Philadelphia: Red Bull Flugtag Sep 8, 2010
Red Bull Flugtag landed in Philadelphia for the first time in 2010; check out how high the people of Philly can fly...
Red Bull Flugtag Flies Through Philadelphia Sep 6, 2010
Nearly 85,000 Red Bull Flugtag fans packed the Camden Waterfront in Philly to watch human powered flying machines plunge down the Delaware River.