- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Music & Entertainment
- Red Bull Soundclash: Boston
- Red Bull Soundclash Boston: Wale vs. Tokyo Police Club
- Sep 20, 2010
- Justin Kosman
- Red Bull Soundclash: DC, Red Bull Soundclash: Dallas, Red Bull Soundclash: Arizona, Red Bull Soundclash: Atlanta, GA
- Justin Kosman/Red Bull Photofiles
- About this Image
- Red Bull Soundclash is an unparalleled live musical conversation performance between two bands with diverse sounds, styles, and creativity. The ultimate musical battle where two bands fight for the grace of the public. Which band will be the best to anticipate the other? Which band will have the stamina to keep going? It's up to the audience to decide. For Red Bull Soundclash: Boston, rapper Wale and indie rock Band Tokyo Police Club went head-to-head on stage.
Red Bull Soundclash is a unique clash of sounds, style, and creativity, where two bands with...Go To Event
Tokyo Police Club: 10 Covers in 10 Days Aug 19, 2011
Canadian quartet Tokyo Police Club have announced an ambitious project, recording 10 cover songs from the years 2001-2010 over 10 days, each broadcast live from Red Bull Studio in Santa Monica.
Wale and Tokyo Police Club at Red Bull Soundclash DC Nov 10, 2010
There was a different rally cry coming from the capitol area for local hip-hop star Wale and indie rockers Tokyo Police Club at Red Bull Soundclash D.C. Nearly 2,000 people filled the outdoor venue...
Red Bull Soundclash is Coming to Washington D.C. Oct 14, 2010
Get ready to see Tokyo Police Club go head-to-head with rapper and Washington D.C. native Wale at Red Bull Soundclash Washington D.C. on October 30, 2010.
Red Bull Soundclash hits Boston, pitting hip-hop artist Wale against indie rockers Tokyo Police Club in a back-and-forth battle of the bands like no other.