- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Steel City: AMA Motocross 2012
- Marvin Musquin heads into a Steel City turn
- Sep 1, 2012
- Marvin Musquin
- Jeff Kardas/Red Bull Media House North America, Inc.
- About this Image
- Though fresh off of his first overall win in the States at Unadilla two weeks before, Red Bull KTM’s Marvin Musquin struggled to find his groove at Steel City.
Marvin Musquin Earns Second Straight Supercross Win Mar 18, 2013
Red Bull KTM's Marvin Musquin scores an amazing come-from-behind 250SX victory in Indianapolis, while Ryan Dungey and James Stewart land in second and third, respectively, in the 450SX class.
The Daytona Supercross is always a test of endurance, and Marvin Musquin passed with flying colors, taking his first AMA SX win in the 250 class while Ryan Dungey wrapped up second in the 450 class.
Ken Roczen continues his untarnished podium streak in the 2013 AMA Supercross series with a second in San Diego, while Red Bull KTM teammate Ryan Dungey finishes third in the 450 class.
Despite a mechanical issue and a crash in the Last Chance Qualifier, Ryan Dungey pushed through to win in Anaheim, with Ken Roczen also earning victory in the Lites class.
Show us your fastest time at participating K1 Speed tracks for a chance to race against the Red...Go To Event
Red Bull KTM rider Ken Roczen put his stamp on the 2012 Motocross of Nations in helping Team Germany win for the first time ever in the event's 66-year history. The 18-year-old Roczen used his...