- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Daytona: AMA Supercross 2012
- James Stewart powers through a corner in Daytona
- Mar 10, 2012
- James Stewart
- Garth Milan/Red Bull Media House North America, Inc.
- About this Image
- With a hard-charging pack of riders behind him, James Stewart powers through a rutted corner.
Marvin Musquin Earns Second Straight Supercross Win Mar 18, 2013
Red Bull KTM's Marvin Musquin scores an amazing come-from-behind 250SX victory in Indianapolis, while Ryan Dungey and James Stewart land in second and third, respectively, in the 450SX class.
The Daytona Supercross is always a test of endurance, and Marvin Musquin passed with flying colors, taking his first AMA SX win in the 250 class while Ryan Dungey wrapped up second in the 450 class.
Ken Roczen continues his untarnished podium streak in the 2013 AMA Supercross series with a second in San Diego, while Red Bull KTM teammate Ryan Dungey finishes third in the 450 class.
Ken Roczen Steals the Win in Houston Apr 2, 2012
Ken Roczen put himself in the right place at the right time in Houston on Saturday night, rolling away from round 13 of the AMA Supercross series with a last-minute win.
James Stewart Wins a Mudder in Daytona Mar 12, 2012
Despite heavy rains and extremely sloppy, muddy conditions, hometown hero James Stewart took home a massive win at what is considered to be the world’s toughest SX race, Daytona Supercross.