- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- San Diego: AMA Supercross 2012
- James Stewart in his restarted heat race in San Diego
- Feb 11, 2012
- James Stewart
- Garth Milan/Red Bull Media House North America, Inc.
- About this Image
- After Heat #2 was red-flagged due to an injured rider, Stewart and the rest of the pack were forced to restart the race. Although his second start was not quite as good as his first, James was still in the top-five and charging towards the front at the end of lap one.
Marvin Musquin Earns Second Straight Supercross Win Mar 18, 2013
Red Bull KTM's Marvin Musquin scores an amazing come-from-behind 250SX victory in Indianapolis, while Ryan Dungey and James Stewart land in second and third, respectively, in the 450SX class.
Ken Roczen continues his untarnished podium streak in the 2013 AMA Supercross series with a second in San Diego, while Red Bull KTM teammate Ryan Dungey finishes third in the 450 class.
Dungey and Seely Make the San Diego Podium Feb 13, 2012
Red Bull KTM’s Ryan Dungey and TLD/Honda/Red Bull’s Cole Seely put in big efforts at the San Diego AMA Supercross race, landing in third and second in the Supercross and Lites classes, respectively.
Hard-Fought Second for Stewart at Anaheim 2 Feb 6, 2012
James Stewart fights to second in the Supercross main at Anaheim 2, with Cole Seely and Marvin Musquin landing in second and third on the Lites podium, respectively.
James Stewart Claims Victory in Oakland Jan 30, 2012
James Stewart claims his first win of the season and Marvin Musquin collects his second SX podium finish in the U.S. as the 2012 AMA Supercross Series touches down in Oakland, California.