- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Anaheim 2: AMA Supercross 2013
- James Stewart races the main at Anaheim 2
- Jan 19, 2013
- James Stewart
- Garth Milan/Red Bull Media House North America, Inc.
- About this Image
- Despite a mid-pack start in the Main, James Stewart was battling his way toward the front when he fell over, relegating him to the back of the pack. He was only able to salvage 12th at the checkers.
Ken Roczen continues his untarnished podium streak in the 2013 AMA Supercross series with a second in San Diego, while Red Bull KTM teammate Ryan Dungey finishes third in the 450 class.
Despite a mechanical issue and a crash in the Last Chance Qualifier, Ryan Dungey pushed through to win in Anaheim, with Ken Roczen also earning victory in the Lites class.
After three consecutive second-place finishes so far this season, Ken Roczen pushed past Cole Seely in Oakland to take the win. Red Bull KTM teammate Ryan Dungey finished on the 450SX podium, as well.
Consistency is key for Ken Roczen as he earned his third consecutive second-place finish in as many races on Saturday when the 2013 AMA Supercross series returned to Anaheim.
For the second week in a row, Red Bull KTM's Ken Roczen landed on the AMA Supercross series podium in second. James Stewart and Ryan Dungey faced some challenges in Phoenix, however...
Red Bull’s Ryan Dungey, Ken Roczen and Cole Seely kick off the 2013 SX season on the podium at Anaheim Stadium.