- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- San Diego: AMA Supercross 2013
- Ken Roczen in his heat race in San Diego
- Feb 9, 2013
- Ken Roczen
- Garth Milan/Red Bull Media House North America, Inc.
- About this Image
- Roczen recovered from a mediocre start to safely qualify for San Diego’s 250SX main event with a fourth-place heat race finish.
James Stewart earned his second podium finish in a row in St. Louis, taking second after a hard-fought battle with Ryan Villopoto.
James Stewart Takes a Huge Supercross Win in Atlanta Feb 25, 2013
James Stewart takes his first win of the 2013 AMA Supercross season in dominant fashion, leading wire-to-wire in both his heat race and the main in Atlanta.
Another Podium Finish for Ryan Dungey in Dallas Feb 18, 2013
Dallas brings good and bad news for Red Bull Supercross team riders, as Ryan Dungey finishes third, James Stewart suffers a mechanical problem and Marvin Musquin battles back from an early crash.
Ken Roczen continues his untarnished podium streak in the 2013 AMA Supercross series with a second in San Diego, while Red Bull KTM teammate Ryan Dungey finishes third in the 450 class.
Despite a mechanical issue and a crash in the Last Chance Qualifier, Ryan Dungey pushed through to win in Anaheim, with Ken Roczen also earning victory in the Lites class.
After three consecutive second-place finishes so far this season, Ken Roczen pushed past Cole Seely in Oakland to take the win. Red Bull KTM teammate Ryan Dungey finished on the 450SX podium, as well.