- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Action Sports
- Getting Tubed: Surfing the Dream Wave
- Kolohe Andino in a barrel in the Mentawais
- May 25, 2009
- Kolohe Andino
- Brian Bielmann/Red Bull Media House North America, Inc.
- About this Image
- Surfers know them as tubes, barrels, caves, pits, and even as ‘The Green Room.’ We see them as the dream wave, and yet only surfers know how it really feels to ride the tube. Most of them agree it’s almost impossible to describe the feeling in words, but they talk about a magical moment when time seems to stop. Our image-makers have gone to great lengths to give us a glimpse of this exclusive world, and the result is a powerful visual ride into the TUBE!
Sofia Mulanovich Interview Mar 28, 2007
2004 ASP World Tour Champion Sofia Mulanovich talks about Peru, her surfing career, being inducted into the Surfing Hall of Fame, and more!
Ian Walsh and Julian Wilson in Panama (Part 2 of 2) Apr 20, 2009
Julian Wilson and Ian Walsh explore the untapped potential of the 200-plus islands of Panama’s Caribbean archipelago. The trip was timed perfectly with a solid February swell, and the two surfers had...
Ian Walsh and Julian Wilson in Panama (Part 1 of 2) Apr 20, 2009
Jordy Smith and Royden Bryson compete at the O'Neill Coldwater Classic in epic Cape Town conditions.
Sally Fitzgibbons Advances to Roxy Pro Semi Mar 2, 2012
Sally Fitzgibbons has advanced to the semifinals at the 2012 ASP World Tour kickoff event in Gold Coast, Australia, with Jordy Smith and Adriano de Souza earning spots in the men’s quarters.
Sally Fitzgibbons and Carissa Moore wrapped up the 2010 ASP Women's World Tour at Sunset Beach in Hawaii, securing second and third place, respectively, in the final overall standings.