- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Thunder Valley: AMA Motocross 2012
- Dungey inherited the lead after Stewart crashed
- Jun 2, 2012
- Garth Milan // Red Bull Media House North America, Inc.
- Ryan Dungey
- About this Image
- After Stewart went down, Ryan Dungey commanded both motos and took fairly easy wins in both races to capture his first-ever overall MX victory aboard a Red Bull KTM.
Despite a mechanical issue and a crash in the Last Chance Qualifier, Ryan Dungey pushed through to win in Anaheim, with Ken Roczen also earning victory in the Lites class.
Dungey and Fiolek Log Wins in Southwick Aug 13, 2012
Ryan Dungey recovered well from a moto two crash and pit stop to take the overall win in Southwick, while Ashley Fiolek led every lap for a dominant victory.
RedBud Brings Fourth Straight Win for Dungey Jul 9, 2012
Ryan Dungey collected two more moto wins in Michigan over the weekend, earning his fourth consecutive victory of the 2012 AMA Motocross series, while Ashley Fiolek clinched the WMX win.
Dungey Extends Lead with High Point Win Jun 11, 2012
Ryan Dungey backs up his win at Thunder Valley last weekend with two more moto wins at High Point, while Ken Roczen earns another podium finish.