- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Toronto AMA Supercross Gallery
- Andrew Short after his heat race in Toronto
- Mar 26, 2011
- Matt Pavelek/Red Bull Content Pool
- About this Image
- Though visibly frustrated after a mechanical issue forced an early withdrawal from his heat race, Shorty went on to dominate the Supercross LCQ to transfer to the main.
Brain Buckets: Keeping Red Bull's MX Riders Safe Apr 19, 2011
Sure, the trick parts on the MX machines of Red Bull riders like James Stewart and Cole Seely are important to their success, but nothing is as critical - or as personalized - as their helmets.
Stewart Battles Back to Fourth in Toronto Mar 28, 2011
After suffering a race-ending crash and a trip to the hospital in Jacksonville last week, Stewart survives a few scrapes in Toronto and claws his way up to fourth to maintain his points position.
Top 5 Finish for Andrew Short in Jacksonville Mar 21, 2011
Disaster strikes for James Stewart in his home-state Supercross race, but Andrew Short and Mike Alessi power on to pull fifth and seventh-place finishes, respectively.
James Stewart dominates wire-to-wire in Anaheim, easily winning both his heat race and the main. Germany's Kyle Roczen had a great showing as well, earning his first-ever Supercross podium.