- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Formula 1
- United States Grand Prix: Red Bull Racing wins constructors' title
- We are the champions!
- Nov 18, 2012
- Sebastian Vettel, Mark Webber
- Mark Thompson/Getty Images
- About this Image
- Red Bull Racing clinched their third consecutive constructors' championship at the United States Grand Prix in Austin, Texas. Only three other teams have won three constructors' titles in a row: Ferrari, McLaren and Williams. Sebastian Vettel, who finished second in Austin behind McLaren's Lewis Hamilton, will go for his third straight drivers' title in Brazil this weekend.
Red Bull Racing are 2012 F1 constructors' champions Nov 18, 2012
The team joined elite company in winning its third straight Formula One title after Sebastian Vettel finished second at the United States Grand Prix in Austin, Texas.
Vettel on pole for United States Grand Prix Nov 17, 2012
Sebastian Vettel records pole at the new Circuit of the Americas track in Austin, Texas. His rival, Ferrari's Fernando Alonso, will start in eight position.
November will mark the inaugural running of Formula One at the Circuit of the Americas in Austin,...Go To Event
Formula One officially returns to action in the United States when teams hit the track in Austin, Texas, for Friday's practice sessions.
Take an in-depth look at the new home of the United States Grand Prix, see how it drives in the Red Bull Racing sim and experience it first-hand in a POV video.