- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Formula 1
- Mark Webber Highlights With Red Bull Racing
- Webber's sole win in 2011 came in Brazil
- Nov 27, 2011
- Mark Webber
- Getty Images/Red Bull Media House
- About this Image
- Webber did not have a memorable 2011 season -- one in which Vettel claimed his second drivers' title -- and won his only race in Brazil at the end of the season.
Red Bull Racing to reveal 2013 F1 car in February Jan 11, 2013
The 2012 champions will unveil its 2013 title contender, dubbed the RB9, at its factory in Milton Keynes, England, ahead of the first winter test session.
Red Bull Racing may currently symbolize the pinnacle of Formula One, but it's been a long road to the top of the sport. In this teaser for the Red Bull Racing Story, drivers Sebastian Vettel and Mark...
Three-time world champion Sebastian Vettel and the rest of the Red Bull Racing team returned to their UK factory after finishing their double championship season in Brazil.
Webber to Stay with Red Bull Racing for 2013 Jul 10, 2012
Red Bull Racing announced that driver Mark Webber will be back with the team for the 2013 Formula One season.
Formula One: Interview With Mark Webber Jun 22, 2012
The Red Bull Racing driver discusses his racing past, present and future -- and why it’s very important to celebrate properly when you win your second Monaco Grand Prix.
Red Bull Racing Spy App: F1 in Your Pocket May 23, 2012
Get behind-the-scenes photos, tweets and information from the new Red Bull Racing Spy app available today on iPhones and iPads -- just in time for the Monaco Grand Prix. Best of all, it's free.