- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Formula 1
- Mark Webber Highlights With Red Bull Racing
- Winning at the Hungaroring in Hungary
- Aug 1, 2010
- Mark Webber
- Getty Images/Red Bull Media House
- About this Image
- With his fourth win of the 2010 season, Webber reclaimed the championship lead from Lewis Hamilton. The Aussie would be in the thick of the title hunt until the final race, eventually finishing third behind teammate Sebastian Vettel and Ferrari's Fernando Alonso.
Red Bull Racing to reveal 2013 F1 car in February Jan 11, 2013
The 2012 champions will unveil its 2013 title contender, dubbed the RB9, at its factory in Milton Keynes, England, ahead of the first winter test session.
Red Bull Racing may currently symbolize the pinnacle of Formula One, but it's been a long road to the top of the sport. In this teaser for the Red Bull Racing Story, drivers Sebastian Vettel and Mark...
Three-time world champion Sebastian Vettel and the rest of the Red Bull Racing team returned to their UK factory after finishing their double championship season in Brazil.
Formula One: Interview With Mark Webber Jun 22, 2012
The Red Bull Racing driver discusses his racing past, present and future -- and why it’s very important to celebrate properly when you win your second Monaco Grand Prix.
Red Bull Racing Spy App: F1 in Your Pocket May 23, 2012
Get behind-the-scenes photos, tweets and information from the new Red Bull Racing Spy app available today on iPhones and iPads -- just in time for the Monaco Grand Prix. Best of all, it's free.