* The information we collect;
* Access to your information by third parties;
* The choices that are available to you regarding how the information is used and to whom it is disseminated;
* Your rights to access and correct or update your personally identifiable information; and
* Our pledge to have reasonable security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
Red Bull may collect two types of information about you when you visit our site: personal information (including, by way of example only, your name, address, telephone number and email address) and non-personal, aggregate information (such as information regarding the pages on our site that you have visited and your IP address).
1. Personally Identifiable Information
The only personally identifying information that we collect and store about you is the information that you choose to provide to us. For example, we gather your personally identifiable information when you send us an email. We will use this information to respond to your email. We also may use the information to send you notifications about our products and about Red Bull events.
2. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We collect and use non-personally identifiable information about you in the following ways:
* Referrers, IP Addresses and Other Non-Personal Information: Red Bull collects information through "referrers", IP addresses and various environmental variables. A "referrer" is information the web browser passes along to the Red Bull web server that references the URL from which you came. The "IP address" is a number used by computers on the network to identify your computer so that data can be transmitted to you. "Environmental variables" include, among other things, the domain from which you access the Internet, the time you accessed our website, the types of web browser and operating system or platform used, the Internet address of the websites you left to visit Red Bull, the names of the pages you visit while at our website and the Internet address of the website you then visit. We collect all of this information to allow us to detect broad demographic trends, to provide information tailored to your interests and to enhance your experience on Red Bull's websites.
* Profiling: To help us improve our websites and to ensure that we make every effort to provide you with information that is of interest to you, we may merge your personally identifiable information with click-stream data and other data we have (including offline data). We will provide notice of this, as well as an opportunity to opt-out of it, at the time and place of information collection and before data is entered into our system. We may also develop a non-identifiable profile on you based on the pages within our site that you visit.
3. Sharing Your Information With Third Parties
We only share your personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, email address and telephone number) with our parent and affiliates, and only if you have given us permission to do so. These companies are prohibited from using that information for any purpose other than the purposes stated at the time of information collection.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of each and every website that they visit. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected when you visit Red Bull's family of websites.
5. Notification of Changes
6. Special Policy Regarding Information from Children Under Thirteen
Red Bull is not targeted to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any child under the age of 13 without parental consent. When we do receive such information, we delete it as soon as we discover it and do not use it or share it with third parties.
Red Bull provides the following choices regarding the use of your information:
* You may choose not to provide us with any contact information.
* You may choose to provide us with personal information, but choose to opt-out from having your information shared with third parties.
* If you would like to unsubscribe to any of our services or would like us to remove you from any of our on-line mailing lists, send an email to email@example.com. Please include your name and email address in the body of the message.
* You may access the personal information we have collected about you and correct any inaccuracies by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take every precaution to protect your information from inadvertent disclosure and intrusion by third parties. If you have questions about the security at our websites, you can send an email to email@example.com.