- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Athletic Sports
- Red Bull King of the Rock 2013
- 64 Finalists. Only One King.
64 Finalists. Only One King.
- SEP 15, 2010
- Red Bull King of the Rock, Red Bull King of the Rock Qualifier 2012: Detroit, Red Bull King of the Rock Finals
- About this Video
- The Oakland stop was the last of six qualifiers for Red Bull King of the Rock. Other qualifiers have included: Los Angeles (July 17), San Diego (July 24), Phoenix, (July 31), Seattle (August 7) and San Francisco (August 28). Sixty-four finalists have emerged from these six qualifiers and will meet at one of the world’s most iconic locations - Alcatraz - for the final battle.
Rajon Rondo: Keepin' Busy Oct 4, 2011
With the NBA in lockout mode, top players have been struggling to occupy their time. Rajon Rondo, however, has been busy while recovering from an elbow injury sustained in last season's playoffs.
Basketball Returns To Alcatraz Jun 8, 2011
On September 24, 64 players will once again lace up their shoes, steady their nerves and set foot on the island of Alcatraz in hopes of winning it all at Red Bull King of the Rock.
RAJON RONDO CAN DO IT ALL Dec 1, 2010
After sitting out three consecutive games with a foot injury, Rajon Rondo was back in uniform this week and was his usual dazzling self leading the Celtics to two consecutive victories.
You can now vote online for the next Boston park to be refurbished, as Rondo and Red Bull continue to contribute $500 per rip to the “Boston’s Got Wings” campaign.
Currently sitting atop the Eastern Conference with a 9-2 record, Rajon Rondo has the Boston Celtics running like a well-oiled machine.
With a total of sixty-seven assists in Boston’s first four games, Rondo is accumulating unreal NBA 2K11-type statistics that have him on a record-setting pace.