- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Red Bull Catalina Grand Prix Recap
Red Bull Catalina Grand Prix Recap
- JAN 6, 2011
- Kendall Norman, Ricky Johnson, Travis Pastrana
- Red Bull Catalina Grand Prix
- About this Video
- History was made as the Red Bull Catalina Grand Prix, one of California’s most renowned motorcycle races, made a triumphant return after a 52-year hiatus. The famed race, which was held on the island between 1951 and 1958, was widely considered one of the most unique and prestigious races of the era. The weekend’s cloudy skies and chilly temperatures didn’t stop the more than 800 riders from tackling the newly minted 6-mile course, which featured a variety of terrain including a challenging motocross section and a fire road that took racers up winding turns and around steep bluffs high above the port city of Avalon.
Watch Kendall Norman Conquer the 2010 Baja 1000 Dec 17, 2010
The world’s most prestigious off-road race is coming to your house this Sunday at 12:00 p.m. PT/3:00 p.m. ET on NBC, where you can watch Red Bull’s own Kendall Norman successfully defend his title.
Catalina Island’s famed motorcycle race of the ‘50s came roaring back in the form of Red Bull Catalina Grand Prix, with 800 riders and a newly minted 6-mile course.
This December, the stars will align for the rebirth of one of California’s most historic motorcycle...Go To Event
The Baja 1000 is one of the most difficult off-road races in the world, but Red Bull athletes Kendall Norman and Gustavo Vildosola powered through to win both the Motorcycle and Trophy Truck classes.
Round number eight of the 2010 AMA National Hare & Hound series went down over the weekend, with Kendall Norman wrapping up the championship title with yet another impressive win.