- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Action Sports
- Day 1 at the US Open of Surfing
Day 1 at the US Open of Surfing
- AUG 8, 2011
- Evan Geiselman, Julian Wilson, Kolohe Andino, Corey Martinez, Sofia Mulanovich
- 2011 Nike US Open of Surfing, US Open of Surfing 2012
- About this Video
- Ian Walsh runs us through the on-site set-up at the 2011 U.S. Open of Surfing. With more than 500,000 people in attendance along a 14-acre stretch of sand on the south side of Huntington Beach Pier, the Nike U.S. Open of Surfing showcases the best in surf, skate, BMX, music, fashion and art.
Day 4 at the US Open of Surfing Aug 8, 2011
The 2011 US Open of Surfing wraps up on Sunday with finals in the bowl skating event (where Curren Caples and Pedro Barros scored top-three finishes), the BMX contest (where Corey Martinez earned the...
US Open of Surfing: Weekend Recap Aug 8, 2011
Kelly Slater took his rightful spot at the top, Kolohe Andino came of age and Sally Fitzgibbons took another win in one of the wildest U.S. Opens ever.
Day 3 at the US Open of Surfing Aug 8, 2011
Things heat up on Saturday at the US Open, and not only on the surfing front, where Kolohe Andino finishes high in the Junior Pro and the heats roll on in preparation for Sunday's Men's and Women's...
Day 2 at the US Open of Surfing Aug 8, 2011
More action from Kolohe Andino on Friday at the 2011 Nike U.S. Open of Surfing, plus a look at practice for the skateboard bowl contest with Curren Caples.