- Red Bull USA - Sports & Entertainment News | Teams & Athletes
- Action Sports
- Day 4 at the US Open of Surfing
Day 4 at the US Open of Surfing
- AUG 8, 2011
- Sally Fitzgibbons, Kolohe Andino, Corey Martinez, Pedro Barros
- 2011 Nike US Open of Surfing, US Open of Surfing 2012
- About this Video
- The 2011 US Open of Surfing wraps up on Sunday with finals in the bowl skating event (where Curren Caples and Pedro Barros scored top-three finishes), the BMX contest (where Corey Martinez earned the win with his teammates) and the marquee surf events, with Sally Fitzgibbons pulling down the win for the women.
US Open of Surfing: Weekend Recap Aug 8, 2011
Kelly Slater took his rightful spot at the top, Kolohe Andino came of age and Sally Fitzgibbons took another win in one of the wildest U.S. Opens ever.
Day 3 at the US Open of Surfing Aug 8, 2011
Things heat up on Saturday at the US Open, and not only on the surfing front, where Kolohe Andino finishes high in the Junior Pro and the heats roll on in preparation for Sunday's Men's and Women's...
Day 2 at the US Open of Surfing Aug 8, 2011
More action from Kolohe Andino on Friday at the 2011 Nike U.S. Open of Surfing, plus a look at practice for the skateboard bowl contest with Curren Caples.
Day 1 at the US Open of Surfing Aug 8, 2011
Ian Walsh runs us through the on-site set-up at the 2011 U.S. Open of Surfing. With more than 500,000 people in attendance along a 14-acre stretch of sand on the south side of Huntington Beach Pier,...